- Expedite (On Demand)
- The immediate pickup & delivery of material from a customer originating with a telephone call or fax. B&G will dispatch a driver, and whatever size vehicle needed with in the hour.
- Regional 'On-Route' Deliveries (Pre-8am, Pre-5pm)
- The pickup and delivery of materials within the B&G route system. By contracting for these specific areas, discounted rates are available. These may be 'Conjunctive' services where numerous customers' materials share space on the truck so that the expense of all miles are "shared". Conjunctively routed deliveries within the 'System' are scheduled for delivery "Pre-8am". (See Pre-8am Service Description)
- Contract Courier
- The overnight movement of paperwork and media between locations statewide. Material is picked up after 5:00 p.m. and delivered to its destination by 8:00 a.m.
- Contract Freight (LTL)
- The overnight movement of parcels and freight materials (several hundred to several thousand lbs.) between locations statewide. Material is picked up after 5:00 p.m. and delivered to its destination by 8:00 a.m.
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Material may be stored in a B&G facility from which deliveries can be made either as an expedite or set up to move 'on-route' that same evening.
- Daily LTL Freight
- The daytime pickup and delivery of general commodity freight shipments within our designated LTL service area. This service is provided through each of our terminals in Sacramento, Redding, Eureka, Fresno and Reno, Nevada. (See 'Traditional LTL' Description)