About B&G Delivery
In the interest of acquainting you with our company, below are listed some facts and information about B&G Delivery System Inc.
· Founded in Chico California, B&G Delivery has been in operation since 1979 as a courier, LTL Carrier and general delivery service. B&G provides service daily to California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and parts of Idaho, Montana and Arizona.
· B&G headquarters is located in Sacramento, California and consists of 20,000 square feet of warehouse, dock facilities, offices, and mechanics' shop. In addition to this main location, additional warehouses and/or sorting facilities are maintained throughout our service area.
· B&G directs approximately 150 people and operates a fleet of 80+ vehicles, ranging in size from courier vehicles to tractor-trailer combinations.
· B&G provides rapid delivery both same day and overnight of diverse items from time-sensitive documents and supplies to LTL freight. We specialize in customizing transportation systems that provide high efficiency and economy (both 'Dedicated' and 'Conjunctive' in our Pre-8 AM System. We also provide warehousing, JIT distribution as well as a full spectrum of "logistics" services and consultation.
· B&G is both a contract and common carrier licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission (CAL T 143,376), as well as the Interstate Commerce Commission (MC 235-330). B&G maintains all required insurance coverage in liability, workmen's compensation, cargo coverage, and bonding.
· In keeping with the Christian convictions of the owners of the company, B&G is operated under the highest ethical and moral standards. B&G does not tolerate any form of dishonesty and will not intentionally abuse a customer's trust in any way.